Helping our community to build our economy
Doing Good Through Tourism
Tourism is uniquely positioned to address the twin challenges of climate change and increasing worldwide poverty. Advancing the business of tourism as means towards creating social good for poor communities is greatly needed. Eco-tourism is also a crucial tool to raise awareness in the world that is facing a climate crisis.
Tourism for Good is developing a new business model based on the digital, business and social transformation of the tourism industry to benefit marginalized and needy communities in Singapore and the region.
You Can Donate and Help
- Bring delight to tour participants and foster a sense of connection between the tour participants to places and with communities.
- Save jobs and provide opportunities in a tourism industry that is recovering from the devastation caused by Covid-19.
- Provides a means to bring opportunities to poor and needy communities in the developing world.
- Bring awareness to the plight of the poor and the needy, and the need for conservation in many parts of the world today.
Leveraging On Strengths & Capabilities
- Collaboration with social services and business community
- Technology Focussed
Let’s do something good, together.
Tourism For Good is a social initiative and collective effort by five Singapore companies to stimulate the tourism sector and provide employment for those in the industry through sponsored tours for marginalised groups.
Our purpose is to create moments of shared blessings during these trying times by matching unused SingaporeRediscover Vouchers to beneficiaries ranging from at-risk youths to migrant workers
Co-Founder Actxplorer. Actxplorer’s mission is to create opportunities for travellers to engage in unique and fun interactions, as well as contribute to projects that benefit the local communities.
Png Bee Hin
CEO of LDR Technology. Based in Singapore, LDR is a leading, award-winning mobile technology and eLearning solution company.
John Life Lee
Director of Mastereign Enrichment Group. Mastereign is Singapore’s leading professional development & enrichment company.
Founder & CEO of Director Training Vision Institute. TVI is a leading adult education and consultancy organisation based in Singapore.